This is a very critical time for Israel with pressure mounting from the USA and also the EU for Israel to give up land and endorse a two-state solution.
This is John Kerry's 10th visit to Israel. The pressure is for Israel to give up the Jordan Valley/West Bank and to agree to a 2-state solution. The precise contours of any agreement have not been released, but the USA has proposed an international peace force of joint Israeli-Palestinian patrols (tried before in Oslo Accords which did not work) and drones to patrol the Jordan Valley. This agreement would undermine Israeli sovereignty, and render Israeli helpless to defend itself. As of yesterday giving up the Jordan Valley was rejected by Israel.
Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon believes that the proposal to withdraw from the Jordan Valley, if accepted, could not only add to a general rise in terror attacks against Israel but could also enable Hamas to take power in other Palestinian Authority controlled areas.
Ya'alon stated, " If we transfer control of the region to the PA, then we will have missiles raining down from Nablus on Kfar Saba and Ben Gurion airport." The official added, "In the meantime, the IDF and ISA (Shin Bet) is working to counter Hamas. The PA is not capable of stopping terror."
This is a war of attrition aimed at destroying Israel by eating away at her borders and rendering her indefensible, putting Israel squarely under the USA for protection.
The deadline for a deal is April but could be extended.
1. Pray that Israel will remain firm and not give up any land, especially the Jordan Valley or agreed to a two-state solution.
2. Pray that there would be significant leaks and opposition to any plan and that the public here would be correctly informed.
3. Pray that Netanyahu remains strong and does not give in to USA pressure no matter what is threatened financially.
4. Pray that the Palestinians do not agree. In 2002 Ehud Barak agreed to all of their demands including dividing Jerusalem and they rejected it. Pray the same thing will happen again.
5. Pray against a two state solution which effectively divides God's land of Israel. If the Palestinians get a state, jihadist Arabs from all over the region will settle there and make it impossible for Israel to defend herself. It most likely would support terrorist training camps, just like Gaza.
6. Pray for God's divine intervention and miracles on Israel's behalf. It is the LORD that ultimately defends Israel.
7. Pray for a release of angelic forces to do battle on Israel's behalf.
The word of God does not return void and there is a prophetic wall of protection surrounding Israel in the Scriptures.
Your prayers make a difference. If you love Israel, now is the time to prayer for her.
Isaiah 54:17 says, "No weapon formed against you [Israel] will prosper and you will refute every tongue that accuses you."
Psalm 45:3-6 declares, "Strap your sword to your thigh, O warrior! Appear in your majestic splendor! Appear in your majesty and be victorious! Ride forth for the sake of what is right, on behalf of justice! Then your right hand will accomplish mighty acts! Your arrows are sharp and penetrate the hearts of the king’s enemies."
Jeremiah 20:10-12 "But the Lord is with me to help me like an awe-inspiring warrior. Therefore those who persecute me will fail and will not prevail over me. They will be thoroughly disgraced because they did not succeed. Their disgrace will never be forgotten."
Who is this who comes from Edom, dressed in bright red, coming from Bozrah? Who is this One wearing royal attire, who marches confidently because of his great strength? “It is I, the One who announces vindication, and who is able to deliver!”